Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon January 21-27, 2013

It's time for the Winter's Respite Read-a-thon, taking place over at Seasons of Reading! Come on and join us! Work on the TBR pile and get ahead!


I would like to try and finish the two books I've started:

If I manage that, then I'll probably start another book for my Seriously Series Challenge:

That should be plenty to keep me busy for the week, as I'm also working on:

But I'm taking my time with those and will come nowhere close to finishing them!


TitleStart21-Jan22-Jan23-Jan24-Jan 25-Jan 26-Jan 27-Jan Total
Ench. 75 98132 146 192 - - 308
AKATD 28 48- 63 71 84 - 135 107
KC 58 73- - - - - - 15
ABoSaA 5:346:478:49 1:35
 pt 2
3:20 3:51 - 4:09 7:24
Tithe 1 - - - - - - -

Final: 355 pages = about 50 pages per day, and 7:24 hours = 1:03 listening per day.


  1. Glad you're joining me for another read-a-thon! You have some great books there to read. Hope you get a lot of reading done. I love your update chart. How did you do that!?

    Be sure to link up at the starting line post here:

  2. It's just an html table, not too hard, but sure looks ugly in code right now! lol! Really glad it looks a lot better in the post than in the edit page!

  3. Looks like you have some good reading ahead of you this week. Enjoy!

  4. You did great, my friend! I hope you enjoyed it and will join me next time. Should I have any doubt? LOL! I'm determined to make that chart work for the next read-a-thon I participate in. ;O)

    I'm working on drawing the winners for the giveaway. Please let me know if you would like the free ebook copy of John David's short story (info on the read-a-thon prize page). This is separate from the other prizes. He's giving away a free copy to all participants. Email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...