Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon January 21-27, 2013



It's time for the Winter's Respite Read-a-thon, taking place over at Seasons of Reading! Come on and join us! Work on the TBR pile and get ahead!

Goals:

I would like to try and finish the two books I've started:






If I manage that, then I'll probably start another book for my Seriously Series Challenge:






That should be plenty to keep me busy for the week, as I'm also working on:





But I'm taking my time with those and will come nowhere close to finishing them!


Updates:

TitleStart21-Jan22-Jan23-Jan24-Jan 25-Jan 26-Jan 27-Jan Total
Ench. 75 98132 146 192 - - 308
Finished!
233
AKATD 28 48- 63 71 84 - 135 107
KC 58 73- - - - - - 15
ABoSaA 5:346:478:49 1:35
 pt 2
3:20 3:51 - 4:09 7:24
Tithe 1 - - - - - - -

Final: 355 pages = about 50 pages per day, and 7:24 hours = 1:03 listening per day.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're joining me for another read-a-thon! You have some great books there to read. Hope you get a lot of reading done. I love your update chart. How did you do that!?

    Be sure to link up at the starting line post here: http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-winters-respite-read-thon-starting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just an html table, not too hard, but sure looks ugly in code right now! lol! Really glad it looks a lot better in the post than in the edit page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some good reading ahead of you this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great, my friend! I hope you enjoyed it and will join me next time. Should I have any doubt? LOL! I'm determined to make that chart work for the next read-a-thon I participate in. ;O)

    I'm working on drawing the winners for the giveaway. Please let me know if you would like the free ebook copy of John David's short story (info on the read-a-thon prize page). This is separate from the other prizes. He's giving away a free copy to all participants. Email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...