Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some V-Day Geocaching

It was still a bit cold for geocaching today, but the husband and I decided to do some of our favorite things to celebrate the day. I picked out a few sites in the area of the stores we wanted to visit, and hit a jackpot! Geocaches are many times just placed in a spot that is out of the way, or ingenious, but not necessarily that interesting. Every once in awhile you find one that that just makes you say "WOW! Thank you for taking me here, I wouldn't have ever seen this otherwise!" Today's awesome find was a statue (well, more than just a statue, but I can't think of the word right now, must still be awestruck!) that celebrates the highest rank that can be achieved in the boy scouts: The Eagle Scout. I just thought this was really beautiful and wanted to share it with you my online friends. :)









3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    How wonderful! An added bonus to your trip. We've found some very beautiful veterans' memorials on the trail too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and patriotic statue! I wonder who created it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of the first caches that we visited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...