Hosted by The Space Between

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Check out Yankee Romance Reviewers!

I wanted to give a little link love to my friends over at Yankee Romance Reviewers. If you've not ever visited them you definitely should, they've worked super hard to get an awesome August lineup in the works, authors galore guest blogging for the whole month! Go on over for a look see, it's worth it!

Also check out the August giveaway on Terra's Book Blog for #8 in the Sookie Stackhouse Series: From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris! You have until August 26th to get entered!

Then head on over to Amberkatze's Book Blog where she will be giving away a copy of 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom, but you've only got until August 10th for this one! I JUST this past weekend purchased myself a copy of this one, the bunny slippers made me do it! ;)

Check 'em all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...