Hosted by The Space Between

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

My Best Read of July 2017 - a Poll Off!

It's always hard to decide what the best books you've read in a year are.  We can look at our ratings, but those may change depending on our mood. It's really hard to compare some of those books against each other, especially when you've read them months apart, or they are on completely different subjects.

I'm going to have a friendly competition between the books I've read this year and see what YOU think was my best read in 2017.  I'm going to post a poll for each month of the year, with the books I've read in one list for you to vote on, so that by the end of the year, I'll have 12 books for a final poll to decide what the best book I've read this year was, according to you! There may even be a giveaway at the end!

Starting the first week of October, I will post a month's worth of books every week to be voted on, with the winner for that week going on the final list.

Here are the books I read in July, covers and links to Goodreads will be below the poll itself so you don't have to scroll if you already know your answer!  It's okay if you haven't read any of them, just pick the one that sounds the most appealing to you!

Update: I got a little behind on making polls, and there will be a giveaway at the end, so if you haven't read any of these, please still vote for the one that interests you the most. Chaos voting is okay! ;)

Create your own user feedback survey


by Cindy
Spencer Pape
by Hand, Ashton
and Meadows
by Francesca Zappia
by F. C. Yee
by Gabrielle Zevin
by Natasha Pulley
by Scott Hawkins

2 comments:

  1. I have only read one of those, but I really liked it "Storied Life of AJ Fikry"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but I chose Eliza and her Monsters because it sounds pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...