Hosted by The Space Between

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Shelf Confessions Blogaversary Read-a-thon April 19-21

blogaversary readathon


Well, will you look at that! I take a day off from work and a read-a-thon appears, convenient that, huh? Join us in celebrating My Shelf Confessions 2nd Blogaversary with a read-a-thon and other goodies!  No rules, just read!  Click on the hat above to go to the sign ups.  I'll do all my updates below.  Happy Blogaversary ladies!
Finished up the last 100 pages of Nearly Departed in Deadwood by Ann Charles. Great start to a cozy series, great characters and a smidge of paranormal so far! Recommend! It is $.99 for Kindle on Amazon.
124 pages, No One Noticed the Cat by Anne McCaffrey is perfect for a read-a-thon, a quick, light story full of court intrigues, but none more intriguing than the cat who seems to know all.
Tithe by Holly Black - I started on page 95 and got to 154, so another 59 pages on this one. No where near done so I'll work on finishing it during the Spring into Horror Read-a-thon that starts tomorrow. I wasn't crazy about the start, but it's picking up now, we'll see how I feel by the end.

I managed 283 over the last 3 days, or averaged 94 pages per day, not bad for me!  Thanks again to April and Tabitha over at My Shelf Confessions for hosting, and Happy Blogoversary! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! thats a creepy cool looking cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 PM

    This is a topic that is close to my heart... Best wishes!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?


    Feel free to visit my web blog visit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...